Send Message

Pu Coated 600 Denier Oxford Polyester Fabric For Luggage

Basic Information
Place of Origin: Zhejiang,China
Brand Name: Jiaxing Texson Textile
Certification: ISO-9001
Model Number: 600D tent fabric
Minimum Order Quantity: 1000M
Price: 1.25USD/M
Packaging Details: Rolled on a strong paper tube, a roll for a polybag
Delivery Time: 15-20days after Sample Confirmed
Payment Terms: L/C, D/P, T/T
Supply Ability: 300000M/Month
Detail Information
Material: 100% Polyester Weight: 230±10gsm
Density: 72T Delivery: 15Days
Coating: PU3000mm Or As Customer Requirement Type: DTY
High Light:

240gsm 600 Denier oxford polyester fabric


72T 230GSM stretch polyester fabric


240gsm 72T oxford polyester fabric

Product Description

600d pu coated 600 denier oxford polyester fabric for tent and luggage


600d pu coated 600 denier oxford polyester fabric Widely used in TENTS,BAGS,LUGGAGES and so on. We can make the color and water pressure and water repllent as customer's requirement.This oxford fabric was made by 100% Polyetser material with the density of 72T, Yarn count of 600D + 600D.




600d pu coated 600 denier oxford polyester fabric for tent and luggage
Yarn Count 


100% Polyester

Woven Supply Type Make to order
Waterproof,Breathable, Washable, Durable, Anti Static
72T Weight 230GSM
You can pick up the prints, pattern. Digital printing and watermark are


150 cm

1000 meters/color
60000 meters/day Delivery 15 days after ordering


Inner is plastic bag and outer woven bag OR can be customized

T/T, L/C at sight Port Shanghai / Ningbo Port


Notice Terms

Product images, presentations, price snd all other information is for

reference only, goods in kind prevail. If you have interest in our
products, we are happy to discuss detailes together.


Packaging & Delivery

Packaging Details


1. Standard packing: inner is plastic bag and outer woven bag;

2. Non-standard packing: according to your requirement;


3. Port: Shanghai / Ningbo


Lead Time :


Quantity(M): 1000-60000 Est.time: 15dyas




1. We are making all kinds of woven fabric for more than 10 years.


2. Diversiform products developed by R/D team offers buyers variety of options.


3. The best quality and stable lead-time are ensured.


4. Efficacious operations in managing materials and finishing goods offer the most


competitive prices to our clients.






Q1: Can we get a sample for reference?



A:Free sample & free sample analysis


Q.How can i get a sample?


A.Samples size less than 1mts is for free,please ask it from our sales if you need some samples for testing



Q: How many days the lap dips will be finished? About mass production lead time?


1) Lead time of the lap dips is about 4-5 days.

2) Lead time of mass production is decided by your order.It is usually about 15-20 days.



Q: I am a small wholesaler. Do you accept small order?


A:We have available colors stock fabrics with good quality, thus meet your demands of small orders.



Q:What is your Payment Terms?


A:70% down payment by T/T while order confirmed; the rest 30% by T/T before





Product Picture 


Pu Coated 600 Denier Oxford Polyester Fabric For Luggage 0Pu Coated 600 Denier Oxford Polyester Fabric For Luggage 1Pu Coated 600 Denier Oxford Polyester Fabric For Luggage 2

Tag: Polyester Oxford Fabric




Contact Details

Phone Number : +86 13732586102